onDemand Integrated Solid Waste Management Systems Training Course
Managing ISWM Systems gives industry professionals an excellent grounding in the various issues involved in the management of solid waste systems, including:
- Planning, Regulatory Considerations, and Public Education
- Facility Basics (landfills, transfer stations, waste-to-energy facilities)
- Collection Systems
- Recycling and Reuse Programs
- Management of Hard-to-Handle Wastes
- Incorporating Emerging Concepts into Existing Systems (product stewardship, zero waste, conversion technologies, greenhouse gas reduction, and renewable energy options)
- Funding Options, Budgeting, Contracting, and Procurement
- Health and Safety
- Personnel Management
FORMAT: This course is designed as a 100% self-study, online learning experience.
MATERIALS: You will receive access to 19 video recordings of the lessons, the eBook, and supplemental materials. (The hard-copy coursebook is available at an additional charge.)
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT: Upon completion of the course, SWANA awards participants 30 continuing education credits to apply toward a current SWANA certification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Ideal for current and future managers of government solid waste management systems and other industry professionals who work in an advisory or consulting capacity to municipal waste managers.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No cancellations will be accepted for this on-demand training course.
NEXT STEPS: Register using the links in the ribbon above.